Friday, June 27, 2008

Used & Abused (formerly DutchBoy) - Hard Bass / Hard Style 2001/2002 Underground Culture mix

Now known as Used & Abused, Leo "Dutch Boy" Corson, has been and conintues to be a staple in aggresive electronic dance music not only in So Cal but in the world. I'm not as into raves as I was when I was younger but I continue to hear of his named booked for events solo, or with one of his other music acts such as Used & Abused or Baco Brothers. He gave me this mix when he ran his record shop on Melrose called "Underground Culture" 6 or 7 years ago. It really is a shame that his shop went under, he was always a great guy to me and my friend Cro when we would go record shopping there. I remember when he gave me the Cd but I'm not sure if it was 2001 or 2002. He came out of the back of the store and told me he had just finished his new mix. He wrote with a marker on a blank Cd "Hard Bass / Hard Style". This mix is dark and banging German and Dutch Hard Style!! I'm not sure of the track listing though. Visit his myspace and see what he's up to these days! http://www.myspace.com/usedandabusedla



Used & Abused (formerly DutchBoy) - Hard Bass / Hard Stye 2001/2002 mix







1 comment:

Leo 'Dutchboy' Corson said...

Hey I stumbled upon your blog...Thanks for the respect man!!! I am still doing my thing for the harder styles!!!

You can check me out at:

www.corsonagency.com

www.facebook.com/corsonagency
www.facebook.com/harddancenation
www.facebook.com/usedabused