Saturday, June 14, 2008

Club Caviar - Game Over (Original mix)

I first heard this record dropped by Thomas Micheal and Jon Bishop in the same night, back in 2001 at a party in some bowling alley (went to this venue for a couple events but for the life of me, can't remember the name). The next day I gathered what little money I had and rushed, my then broke teenager ass, to DMC records on Melrose (RIP, you are missed), and swooped it up. I remember being so excited to add it to my record collection. Ahhh, to be young, haha! Here it is, fresh from my turntable to your computer.... A Tripoli Tax banger from back in the days! If you're into to Uk hard house, support this label although I'm not sure if they still exist.


Club Caviar - Game Over (Original mix)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/13621368927296b6/

No comments: