Thursday, January 6, 2011

urban music mix, circa 1987-1990. Enjoy!

New Jack Swing mix! This was a great time in urban music, circa 1987-1990. Enjoy!
mixed by Dj Steven Wayne (80s Club Addiction)

Track Listing
Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
Al B. Sure - Rescue Me
Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity
Troop - Spread My Wings
After 7 - Heat of The Moment
Keith Sweat - Make You Sweat
The Boys - Dial My Heart
Teddy Riley feat. Tammy Lucas - Is It Good To You
Wrecks N Effect - New Jack Swing
Heavy D. & The Boyz - Somebody For Me
Guy - Groove Me
Keith Sweat - I Want Her
Redhead Kingpin & the FBI - Do The Right Thing
Hi-Five - I Just Can't Handle It
Ralph Tresvant - Stonecold Gentleman
Guy - My Fantasy
Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
Bobby Brown - My Prerogative
Johnny Kemp - Just Got Paid
Tony! Toni! Tone! - Feels Good
Heavy D. & The Boyz - We Got Our Own Thang

Download it here
http://www.mediafire.com/?4nwama7z9rbde85

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey-
Don't know if you still check this blog; probably not. But in case you do- can I get a copy of this mix? It sounds interesting.

Jthunderz77@gmail.com